Dear friends of The VIC,
We really hope everyone has managed to stay safe and well during this extremely difficult period.
Life has changed for us all over the past few months and we, like you, have been doing our best to navigate the new ‘norm’.
We closed our doors in line with the Government directive back in March along with the rest of hospitality to keep our teams and guests safe, but we are itching to reopen this summer.
Following the Government’s announcement we will now be opening on Saturday 4th July for food, drinks and accommodation.
To make sure you can visit us with confidence we will have the following precautions in place to ensure the safety of our guests and teams:
– Hand sanitiser will be readily available throughout the property for guests and team members.
– We will supply our team with required PPE in line with Government guidance, as well as temperature and oxygen saturation level checks on arrival to work.
– We will be regularly sanitising all surfaces and areas of contact throughout our spaces.
– All rooms will be deep cleaned and sanitised between each stay.
– Table bookings will be staggered and capacity monitored in line with distancing guidelines.
– We will ask that guests and our teams are mindful of social distancing measures whilst moving through the property.
– If you feel unwell or develop coronavirus symptoms during your stay, please inform a member of staff as soon as possible.
If you have any queries about your booking please get in touch and our team will be happy to help.
We really can’t wait to welcome you all back and whilst observing the necessary safety measures, we aim to create the same friendly atmosphere and warm welcome that we have always hoped to deliver.
Love Team VIC x